In the present times, there are ample ways to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation spots and acne scars from face. One such effective way is Microneedling. As the name suggests, tiny needles are used to puncture the spots to be treated by experienced dermatologists or a qualified aesthetician. Then the solution of hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C is applied on the punctured part. The solution penetrates deep in the skin and works wonders. It stimulates collagen and elastin production naturally in the body.
Dermatologists in Phoenix use the latest technology thus the desired result can be soon seen without worrying about any side effects. However, if you are new to microneedling, you must understand a few facts associated with this wonderful scar eliminating treatment or refer to microneedling in Phoenix.
- The treatment process varies as per the skin type of the person. Thus, it is best to fix an appointment with well acclaimed dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician who is skilled in this job.
- Don’t get confused between Dermarolling and Microneedling. Needles used for dermarolling is tiniest compared to needles used for microneedling. Moreover, dermarolling is do it yourself remedy. Mostly done to enhance the glow of the skin. The major difference between the two treatments is the penetration level of the needles. If dermarolling helps in improving the products to reach the inner layers of the skin whereas microneedling helps to increase the formation of collagen and elastin.
- It won’t be quite painful. The process is sure to be uncomfortable and painful. Nonetheless the sensation will wear off soon.
- Surely effective. You can soon realize the disappearing of large scars, wrinkles, acne and lines on face that makes you look old is sure to reduce.
- Your skin looks fresh and glowing. That is the added benefits of microneedling treatment that for long time your skin remains glowing, plump and soft to touch.
- After care is important. You will be advised to keep your skin hydrated for couple of days. Your skin is sure to feel dry, thus apply moisture or cream having Hyaluronic acid. You can even use water spray to prevent the skin texture becoming dry.
- You skin will need time to heal. Hence, it is better not to stretch it by doing vigorous exercises and working actively. It will be helpful to take a day’s rest before doing your regular activities.
To know more about the treatments, aftercare and whether you the right candidate to have microneedling treatment log on to the website focalpointsalonsalonspa.com of famous dermatologist in Phoenix.